Sources of the SAJF Application Forms
Application Forms for the SAJ Foundation Scholarship programs are the main tool of acceptance. The SAJF application forms are available only on the web on this website and on ScholarshipJamaica.com online scholarship portal. Click to download the SAJF scholarship-application Form and SAJ Foundation Scholarship Program Outline.
The SAJF application forms must be completed regardless of the type of assistance in which the student is interested in. For all scholarship and programmes of assistance, the application will be considered by the SAJF Scholarship Assistance Committee who will, based on the information provided by the student, determine which programme of assistance will be offered.
Persons from whom references may be obtained
References for your SAJF application forms can be obtained from a representative in any of the following categories:
- Senior member of the academic staff (e.g. lecturer)
- Student Services & Development Managers (SSDM)
- School Student Counselors (Health Center)
- Justices of the Peace
- Ministers of Religion
- High School Principals
The following are the general conditions which must be met before a favorable consideration will be given to any application under the scholarship assistance programme:
- The applicant must be a full-time freshman undergraduate or senior high school students
- The applicant must prove that he/she is unable to meet their financial obligations for tuition purposes.
- The applicant forms for application must be completed with a passport size photo.
- The applicant MUST be a Jamaican student and or living or working in Jamaica for the past five (5) years.
- Email completed applications to email@example.com